I love sales especially craft ones. Sir Stampalot have amazing sales and this year I jumped in there as soon as the sale started and bought all these lush stamps and a clear sheet of Penny Black delectables for only £21!!! Aren't they just gorgeous?
If you've spotted a little cockerel and are wondering what on earth did she order that one for - I didn't - the one I did order was out of stock so the cockerel was a surprise replacement which at the price I paid I didn't mind at all.
My new plan of action is to display the stamps on one of my shelves until I actually get round to using them. The container is one that came with a whole host of stamps many years ago. Looking at it in the photo I think it's time to get the gesso out and do some altering. Watch this space!
Have a good day all and I hope you can find some great bargains in the sales too.
Ann xxx

3 comments:
You've got some lovely stamps there Ann. Enjoy using them! Kate x
They look brilliant would love to see you putting them to use with your amazing creations x
Wow what a bargain, some gorgeous stamps there Ann
Claire xx
Post a Comment