Friday, 5 September 2008

Buttons...


The challenge at http://www.dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/ is to use buttons on your cards. Here is one I made for a good friend of mine.
Materials used:
  • purple and lilac pearlescent card
  • fiskars embossing board in swirl pattern
  • lilac patterned paper by English Paper Company
  • purple embroidery cotton
  • buttons
  • stamps by Stampin up
  • plastic canvas mesh circular grid and rectangle to create stitching holes

12 comments:

Chrissie said...

Great card Ann, such a cute image and my favourite colours, I really like it.

Sue said...

What a lovely card, very cute.

carolann said...

Brilliant card I love the image and the colours you have used well done hun xxxx

Irene said...

Ann

Fantastic card, Thank you so mych

luv
irene
xxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Ann - my favourite colours too
Ann x

tiggertastic said...

fantastic make, i love the colour and the buttons

Sarah x

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is a fantastic card. I love the way you have used the image in the form of a button. Pascale :)

Karin said...

Hi Ann,

great card.
I love the colors and embossed papers.
And there are buttons on it :).
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

Have a great weekend.
xoxo Karin

Monika/Buzsy said...

Cute card! Love the image and the colors. The dry embossing looks great. Thanks for playing with us.

Max said...

What a sweet card ... fabby stitching too! (Is it real or faux?)

Annie said...

REAL STITCHING!!! Max Wow but I did use plastic canvas as a guide for the holes.

Ann xxx

Karin and the DT-Members said...

great card..thanks for joying in the dutch dare!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.