Thursday, 4 September 2008

Gifts...




This post is purely for fun - well aren't they all?

As you can see Paris Hilton absolutely loved her new fridge magnet and as the challenge at http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/ is to make a gift for someone I think this counts. LOL!!!
Scroll down to see a proper photo of her gift.

I found this link to a site that enables you do all sorts with your photos of cards, etc on another blogger's blog and couldn't resist using it...

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

So fabulous Ann, (both the card and the fun photo) I had to pop over and see what it was all about!

Irene said...

Ann

I love it.

luv
irene
xxxx

Unknown said...

lol cool idea! thanks for joining in the ABC challenge x

Victoria said...

thanks for joining in the challenge had to think about this one!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.