
Our challenge at http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com/ this week is to use a quote in your work.
I used an image from the CD 'Silhouette Magic' and a quote from the Quote Garden to complete my card.
My quote reads...
'There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colours are brighter, the air softer and the morning more fragrant than ever again by Elizabeth Lawrence'.
Do visit our challenge blog and take part if you have time. It would be great to have lots of entries.
7 comments:
ann
A fabulous card, and the quote is just perfect. I will certainly be joinging the challange.
luv
irene
xxxx
Ann I think this is such a beautiful card. I really love that image, and the way you have printed your quote onto the card sets it off to perfection.
Beautiful card, I love the image
Beryl x
Wow stunning card fabulous image ,love it ,Dawnx
A absolutely brilliant card love the image and the colours you have used hun well done xxxx
One of my favourite images, you have really made a beautiful card and I love the quote
Brilliant
Wendi xx
It's a fabulous card Ann and such a lovely image
Ann x
Post a Comment