Saturday, 6 September 2008

Ready, Steady, Craft...


As a member of the Joanna Sheen forum I was really lucky to have been chosen for the September 'Ready, Steady, Craft' Challenge.


This is a challenge based on the TV programme Ready, Steady, Cook, but instead of food it's craft! Each month Joanna chooses choose four people from her list of volunteers and provides them with some “ingredients”. These ingredients are craft items from her website.


The volunteers then have to make a card using these items plus anything from their “larder” which is a list of items they may have at home.


This month we were given:-

How lucky were we?

My 'larder' additions included gold mirri card and gold peel offs.

Thank you to Joanna (and Tina for original idea I believe) for being kind enough to organise this for your forum members. It was great fun and very much appreciated.

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

Such a sweet card Ann, you did a fabulous job with your "goodies"

Irene said...

Ann

A fantastic card.

luv
irene
xxxx

Max said...

Gorgeous card Ann and super use of the ingredients.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Heather said...

I love this Ann, it is so cute. Where did you get your tassels from? I was going to get some from Cuddly Buddly, but it didn't say what size they were & I'd visions of them being curtain size :)
Hugs Heather xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

You did a fabulous job with this Ann
Ann x

carolann said...

What a lovely card love the image well done hun xxxx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.