Monday, 12 January 2009

Blog Awards...




Two New Awards!!!
Oh my I have been given two awards in one day!!!
How amazing is that?
My dear friend Irene at http://alloccasionscards.blogspot.com/ gave me the fabulous Encouraged award and Maria, a blogging buddy, at http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/ gave me the Nice Blog Award.
Thank you so much to both of you for thinking of me.
Now I really need to pass these awards on to 5 of my blogging friends. I would like to give them to each and everyone of the talented bloggers I visit everyday, but that would take me many weeks so if you visit my blog please feel free to pick up one or both of the awards to pass on to your friends.
Here are my five in no particular order:

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Thank you so much for the award Ann I really appreciate it. I will pick it up tomorrow as OH is on the pc and I'm using the laptop which I just use to blog hop
Beryl x

Max said...

You deserve both awards Ann.
You are a super blogging buddy who also happens to be very talented in the creativity department. Display them with pride m'dear xxx

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.