Friday, 16 January 2009

I'm just a little bit excited...

Okay I'm so excited I found it hard to sleep last night. Yesterday I was featured on Inspirational - two cards and the ribbon holder I made recently.

It's just unbelievable. All the times I have looked at the most incredible work on there and now they have picked some things of mine out! I keep thinking someone will come along and say 'ooooh we made a mistake' - lol.

If you have time check out http://inspirationalcraftblogs.blogspot.com/2009/01/anns-beautiful-ribbon-holder.html.

Make a cup of coffee before you do though because if you haven't been to this site before you will be there a long time.

8 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Congratulations Ann - very well deserved :)
Ann x

camcraft said...

Oh Ann. Well done to you. :-)
Very much deserved indeed. As you know your ribbon holder inspired me to buy the stamps you used :-)
Left a comment on inspirational too.
Carole x

Beryl K said...

WOW Ann what an honour for you. I've spent ages on that site to - they show the most incredible work. But, your work is always incredible so it's now wonder you have been chosen. Congratulations.
Thank you for your comments on my blog, sorry about the two cards yesterday but they were the first for a couple of days lol
Beryl x

Leanne said...

Wow congratualtions!! It doesn't surprise me that you where shown on there as your stuff is wonderful!
Leanne :o)
xx

Donnas Den said...

Congratulations on being 'inspirational' I follow both your and inspirational blogs, so noticed it when you came up. Keep up the good work.

Donna

Heather said...

Congratulations - you are really on a roll at the moment aren't you?
Can I return the compliment - your creations just keep getting better and better.
hugs Heather xx

Lorraine Robertson said...

A huge congratulations to you on your Inspirational feature...

Hip Hip Horray...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Shirley said...

Congratulations, so well deserved!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.