The challenge at http://tandastamps.blogspot.com/ this week was to make a card in 15 minutes. Not for someone that can easily spend far longer than that just choosing the papers this was a toughie!!As I have had an embosing on vellum phase this week I decided to go with that and use my Cuttlebug 'Bird Call' embossing folder. The sentiment is stamped on white card attached below the vellum with gold brads. I love the way the vellum softens the writing and I think for a sympathy card it's a very appropriate effect.
Materials used:
- white card
- gold card
- Cuttlebug Bird Call embossing folder
- gold border, sentiment and flourish peel offs
- gold brads
11 comments:
Ann
This is just so gorgeous, I love it.
It is stunning, elegant, fabulous.
Love the White and gold together.
luv
irene
xxxx
Very pretty and elegant! It would be so nice if you had a Follow Me so I could follow you! Love your blog.
Hello Ann
Their is an award on my blog for you
luv
irene
xxxx
Stunning!
I left something for you on my blog!
Blessings, Maria
Absolutely beautiful and I love the effect of the vellum! Very elegant and perfect for the occasion. Chris x
What a beautiful elegant card Ann. It is so stylish - all in 15 mins too. Take a bow. :)
Thank you for the 2 awards you have given me. They are much appreciated. :)
This is a really classy card Ann, perfect for any occasion but especially for a sympathy
Beryl x
Stunning ... simply stunning Ann.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Pssst Shirley ... you can just add the blog address to your Blogs I Follow list in your profile. Just scroll to the bottom and click ADD, copy and paste the URL and there you go.
Gorgeous card Ann - very elegant
Ann x
This is beautiful and very calm looking. Just right for a symapthy card.
Beryl xx
oh this is so pretty, what a lovely card, very elegant
Sarah x
Post a Comment