I really love this silhouette image of a girl and a boy on a bike - it's a tiny stamp from Jessica Lynn Originals, but one I am really fond of. I need some tiny cards to send out 'just because' and this is my first one.To create the background I stippled Adirondack ink through a circular cut out in various shades and then removed the mask and stamped the image using black Versefine ink (my all time favourite).
The challenge at Wednesday Stamper this week is silhouettes so my card is perfect for that challenge and I'm also going to enter it for Cynthia's challenge at the Rainbow Lady Challenge Blog where the theme is 'People'.
My people may be small ones, but I'm sure Cynthia won't mind once she gets over the shock of me getting my card done so early!!
14 comments:
Oh Ann this is so beautiful, I love it. Must try out your background technique.
luv
irene
xxxx
What a sweet little card!
Ali xx
Just love your little people Ann and I now need to sit down with you being so early lol Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x
Ann this is such a beautiful card. I love the stamp
Beryl x
What a beautiful and elegant card. Lol Lynn ♥
agree with you this is a gorgeous image, luv have you have used them, sue.x
This is gorgeous Ann
Ann x
This is really lovely Ann. You've done the stippling beautifully. I really must try harder.
B eryl xx
How beautiful.
Fabulous technique Ann and a super result. The black versafine is one of my favourite ink pads.
Good idea to build up a wee collection of 'Just Because' cards ... why didn't I think of it?
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
This is gorgeous! I love how you created the background, and that silhouette stamp is so cute!
Oh, Ann, this is fabulous! I love this technique and it looks perfect with your little people!
Blessings, Maria
Beautiful card
Such a sweet and lovely card, that caption is brilliant too!
Post a Comment