Saturday, 28 February 2009

A really pretty award...

I think a lot of my blogging buddies have already got this award so I'm going to do this in a slightly different way...

I'm going to add links to 10 absolutely amazing blogs where I have found masses of inspiration over the past year (please don't take offence if you're not on the list - I could have gone on forever if I had time).

Rica's Heaven (heavenly cards too!!)

Irene (the queen of embossing and paper piercing)

Ann ( a true stamp artist with an amazing talent for creating scenes)

Jennifer's Sweet Designs (truly sweet designs and a new range of stamps out too)

Amazing Paper Grace (take your breadth away cards)

and my new friends at the Pink Elephant who are a very talented bunch - goodness knows how they got landed with me!!?

Lori Robin Tina Trudi Carol

If you have some time to spare take a look at all these blogs and leave them a comment about their work - they really deserve tons of praise. I'm not even going to tell them about this write up - leaving that to their visitors!

If you would like the cute award please feel free to take it for your blog and maybe do a posting like mine with 10 blogs on that have given you inspiration over the last year.

No comments:

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.