

Such an easy card to make using card and paper from my Kanban trip. I just love this printed card and the matching toppers. They were just so easy to put together.
Both prints seemed ideal to use in combination with this week's sketch at the Cupcake Challenge.
The brown card and candy pink paper used in the matting and layering are also from Kanban. The only addition I've made is the gold sentiment peel off and using my square nestabilities to create the focal point.
5 comments:
wow, this is so gorgeous - really making me hungry looking at this scrummy card!
Oo Ann, it's lovely - good enough to eat lol. Chocolate and Cake my favourites
Beryl x
Another gorgeous card, I love the papers and sketch.
luv
irene
xxxx
Wow, what a nice card! I really love the colours.
http://scrapoleket.blogspot.com
That chocolate cupcake looks yummy - gorgeous colours - right off to raid the 'fridge.
hugs Heather xx
Post a Comment