Friday, 8 May 2009

Congratulations...




My daughter asked for a card to give to her friend who has just qualified as a nurse and got her first job. Luckily I had an email from PC Crafter with a link to one of their new clipart sets with this lovely nurse image. I couldn't resist buying the set and using the image to make this card. I hope Laura approves - it hasn't got as much pink as she normally likes so I may have to go back to the drawing board!!
Naturally it had to cover some challenges too:

Materials used:

  • Clipart from PC Crafter

  • Green and white card and silver mirri card from stash.

  • Cuttlebuy 'Congratulations' folder

  • green ribbon and gems from stash

Update - card passed stringent quality control!!!

9 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Awwww Anne, such a cute image, love the card, am sure she will too :)

Elaine x

Torico said...

It's so cute!Love the image you've used.

torico XX

Irene said...

Hello Ann

Wow, Wow, Wow, gorgeous I just LOVE it.

luv
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

It's fabulous Ann - I would have loved to receive this when I qualified so i think you're on safe ground.
Ann x

Jess said...

Beautiful card! That image is adorable.

Beryl said...

Laura surely has to approve of this. It's lovely and very clever of you to find the perfect image for it.
Beryl xx

Max said...

What a wee cutie ... how could Laura fail to love it?

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

LORi said...

How cute and fun!!! Perfect!!

Chrissie said...

I couldn't believe it when I saw this image Ann, I thought I was the only one to have discovered this gorgeous kit!
I haven't used this image yet, but your card looks fabulous and it's just perfect for this occasion.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.