
This is a card made for my friend, Anne, who I spent the other weekend with. We have been friends for as long as I can remember and without getting too soppy she means a lot to me.
Of course being 'challenge mad' it had to fit in with a couple of those too!
Challenges:
Of course being 'challenge mad' it had to fit in with a couple of those too!
Challenges:
- The sketch at Cutie Sunday (whoops maybe there should be a cute stamp on there somewhere!)
- 'Flowers' at The Secret Crafter (my flowers are teabag folded ones - really into adding those to cards since the Cuttlebug Spot challenge last week)
- 'Don't quote me but... at Caardvarks
Materials:
- qoute stamps by Stamp Magic (I bought years ago as a single stamp but it now seems as if you have to buy a whole sheet - very nice though)
- patterned paper freebie from Craft's Beautiful Mag
- card, paper, peel offs and brads from stash
23 comments:
This is SO sweet! I love the layout. Those flowers are stunning! and the colours are so rich. Lovely! :O)
Very beautiful and elegant card Ann! Love the flowers and colours!
Hugs,
Tanya xx
My your fast! Lovely card...love that friend saying! Anne's going to adore it...what friend wouldn't be touched by this card! I like how you framed and matted the saying...and those polka dots! Just gotta love polka dots!
What an awesome saying ... I love it ... and your layout features it perfectly. Thanks for joining the Caardvarks fun.
holy moly you are *FASSSSST*!!!! and what a gorgeous quotation card! such a lucky friend who is going to receive this, she will be thrilled, i am sure! ♥
Ann, you've really pulled this off!! I love your primas and design! The quote is fabulous too!
I'm glad to see you here!! :D
TFP!!
Now this is just fabulous Ann and just perfect for a special friend!
What a really lovely sentiment. (And some more teabag folding too.) A really lovely card for your special friend.
Beryl xx
This is so elegant and sophisticated Ann - love the colours
Ann x
Your card is gorgeous, I love the sentiment, Anne will be thrilled when she receives it.
luv
irene
xxxx
Fabulous card Ann, I love the stamp you have used. Hugs Rita xxx
Lovely sentiment and card!
So sweet and meaningful.
lovely
thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
Wow, this is stunning! I love the bold colors and design!
Lovely card!
THis is just lovely! I like how the main image is the sentiment and its a nice one too!
SUPER cute card -- LOVE that sentiment!! Colors are so pretty!
Great sentiment card! Good job with the cardvark challenge.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Beautiful card :)
Thanks for taking part this week.
xoxo Arwen
I love the simple elegance and the color combinations. Plus the saying is exactly what I good friend would love hear!
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.
Great card and great quote!
Way to combine 3 challenges together! Love the tea bag folded flowers. Fantastic card!
Post a Comment