Thursday, 7 May 2009

Wine glasses...




Yeah, this week is my turn to do the tutorial at the Pink Elephant. I chose to do some decorated wine glasses ready for those hot summer days we're all longing for - well I'm forever hopeful. This summer has got to be a good one!!


If you like to see more pictures and hear about how I made the set pop over to the Pink Elephant to find out more.


As I'm also trying to fit in as many challenges as I possible can this week I'm also going to enter my project at My Time to Craft where the challenge is to make anything but a card.





10 comments:

Chrissie said...

These look beautiful Ann, what a lovely idea!
Personally, I'm still struggling with making cards and things, but I live in hope that one day I'll have the time to try out all these lovely techniques.

Irene said...

Oh Ann these are gorgeous, and so original.

luv
irene
xxxx

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, these glasses are fab!!

thanks for your comment on my blog - yes, my friend was chuffed to bits with her tag and gift (it was a hello kitty die and some flora doodles), she got out her car and jumped around!!! so funny!

Vickilyn said...

If I drank wine, I would want them! LOL They're beautiful! Might have to check it out...

Lesley said...

Beautiful glasses! Thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

made by fifi said...

fab glasses will be lovely filled with chilled wine sitting in a lovely sunny garden - thanks for joining in xx

Beryl said...

They do look lovely and the decoration makes them really special. Great idea.
Beryl xx

Jo said...

Stunning, what lovely gifts they would make. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Max said...

What a fabulous idea Ann ... shall we share a glass of red and see what they look like with wine in them?

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

LORi said...

WOW Ann!!! You are our Tut Queen!!!!! Awesome You!!!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.