Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Love you...

Phew been so short of time today - I nearly didn't get chance to put this card on. Just a simple card to say 'love you' - something we should all say far more often to people we love whether it be mums, daughters or even husbands!

Of course it had to fit in with some challenges too:
  • 'Four legged friends' at Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog
  • 'Three different shapes' at Penny Black Saturday Challenge - I have 6 squares, 2 triangles and an abundance of hearts.
  • 'Farm yard friends' at Daring Cardmakers - I think I could be pushing my luck on this one, but the image is one of the Greater Spotted Sheep Dog famous for rounding up sheep by giving them hearts and saying 'I love ewe so much so please get into single file and walk nicely into the pen'.

Materials used:

  • DCWV paper and card
  • Penny Black stamp
  • 'love you' rub on from stash

11 comments:

Sammie said...

I've just had a giggle at your cheeky little post and love your justification for the sheepdog! It's a great card and I particularly love the layout of the triangles on the square.
Sammie

Elaine ♥ said...

Such a cute doggie Anne, love it and the papers are delish!!

Hope you are well :)
Elaine x

Rainbow Lady said...

Wonderful Ann and I love that saying at the end. Thanks for playing agin Love Cynthia x

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card Ann....loving the cute image and what you did with the shapes....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxx

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Ann, love the PB doggie. Of course Old Mac Donald had a dog! Louise x

Irene said...

A gorgeous and so cute card.

luv
irene
xxxx

tracie said...

oh this is so sweet, love the pretty papers. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Beryl said...

A just because card - what a nice idea and a lovely card too.
Beryl xx

Anonymous said...

Fab card, such a cutie! :)

Vanessa.

Pauline C said...

Very cute card Anne - love the sweet doggie image and the bright colours. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Kathy said...

hehehe I'm amazed at the variety of sheepdogs you get these days!
lovely card Ann

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.