Sunday, 31 August 2008

OCC Birthday Challenge...


Luckily the challenge at http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ is to make a birthday card and gives me the ideal opportunity to add this card to my blog. It's the card I made to give James from me and Shelley.


The frog and pocket stamp I've used are from a fantastic set by Stampin up. I bought them on ebay a little while ago and have been looking forward to an excuse to use the pocket stamp to make a money holding pocket on a card.
Materials used:
  • pocket and frog stamp by Stampin up
  • computer generated 'Hoppy Birthday' background paper
  • green and white card
  • green and white background paper by DCWV (I think!)
  • denim paper
Sorry the photo is a little dark and slanted!!!

7 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

What a great way to give money as a gift Ann - love the card
Ann x

Irene said...

Ann

What a gorgeous card, and yes the stamps are fantastic. I am sure James will be delighted.

luv
irene
xxxx

Chrissie said...

What a great card for a boy Ann. It's such a change to find something that isn't too "cutsey" for young boys.

Dawn Easton said...

Super cute card....glad you were able to play along!

carolann said...

What a great idea hun awesome card WTG xxxx

Beryl K said...

A fantastic card, I love it
Beryl x

Heather said...

Brilliant card Ann, I love it!!
You've been busy since I lasted visited and done some superb cards. Hoping things quieten at work and I can visit more often.
Hugs Heather xxx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.