
As soon as I saw the challenge at http://thisthursday.wordpress.com/ I knew with a title like 'black is back' this was a challenge that I just had to enter.
I love working with black (mental note to self - must get better at putting colours together) and especially using silhouette images. This is a fabulous image (from Dover clip art - I think) which I printed onto acetate before attaching it with brads to white glitter card. I think the glitter emphasises the coldness and whiteness of the snow in the scene.
As the image is on acetate it is also suitable for the challenge at http://wednesdaystamper.wordpress.com/ which is transparent art this week.
Materials used:
- silhouette image on acetate
- white glitter card
- white sparkly brads
- silver corrugated card
- black card embossed using Fiskars embossing board swirls
- silver mirri paper covering basic white card blank
- silver Christmas peel off sentiment
9 comments:
Oh Ann your card is gorgeous. I love black and white.
Thanks should she enter this challange. ummmmmmmmmmm
luv
irene
xxxx
Now this is just my cup of tea Ann! I think this could be one of my all time favourite cards, it's got everything I love, black and white, vintage art deco style look, just gorgeous!
Beautiful card Ann - it's making me shiver to look at it!
Ann x
Absolutely stunning card hun I love the image WTG xxxx
Absolutely stunning card hun I love the image WTG xxxx
Beautiful elegant card.
That is a lovely card, so wintery.
I LOVE your card! How fashionable and sophisticated! The image is wonderful and I love the white glitter paper! It makes the perfect background!!
Love this card. Would love to see it in real life as the glitter card must make it really special. what a stunning car. Ps love the blue and black card in your next post as well. Its also stunning
Thanks for entering this weeks this thursday challenge
Post a Comment