
Yet more creations using the heart corner punch - well I did say I'd been playing with it all weekend! As the challenge theme on Ooh-la-la-creations is 'Weddings' I was thinking around that theme and thought the punched cirles might be lovely for wine glass mats - they could have the couples name on or a romantic quote like mine.
I also think they could be used to make match box book covers too - maybe as party favours for male guests. I suppose there are endless variations on how they could be used.
While I was busy playing Laura rang from Spain and asked if I could write and maybe send her a quote type card or two to put on her wall in their new student flat.

I used Scrapbook factory deluxe and her first photos to make her a couple of posters to put up, but have also made her this wall hanging of romantic quotes. She's like her mum and loves quotes so I'm pretty sure this will be appreciated, especially as it's done in pink!!!
8 comments:
This is beautiful, I love it.
I'll try and enter this week's challenge but am a bit stuck for time this week.
Hugs Rica xx
Oh Ann, they are beautiful. Laura will be thrilled.
luv
irene
xxx
Wow what a fantastic idea hun these are awesome well done xxxx
I just love what you're doing with this punch at the moment Ann and the hanging quotes look fabulous, I'm sure your daughter will love them.
What a lovely idea Ann! They work so well too
Ann x
Absolutely gorgeous, well done.
Oh Me ... Oh My!
Now I just HAVE to have one of those fancy corner punches. You're such a bad influence LOL!
hola!
the hanging thing is gorgeous, its on the back of my door! i love it so much, our landlady was commenting on it, think she liked it but not sure cos she dont speak english!!
hehe!
love ya xx
Post a Comment