Monday, 8 September 2008

Weddings...


Our challenge at http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com/ this week is weddings. For my card I used a beautiful image of a bride from the 'Passion for Fashion' CD and popped it into a matching frame.


As you can see I was still obcessed with my corner punch when creating this card. I can't believe I have had this punch so long and just not realised its full potential.


Materials used:

  • vellum
  • pink pearlescent card
  • image from 'Passion for Fashion'
  • corner punch by EK success
  • patterned paper from stash
  • silver peel offs - corner and sentiment
  • pink organza ribbon

3 comments:

Irene said...

Ann,

What can I say but BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!
luv
irene
xxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful Ann - must play with my corner punches now! As it happens I have a wedding card to make but I won't be able enter it in this challenge or the recipient will see ahead of time so if I get chance, I'll make another one!
Ann x

carolann said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning love the image and the colours you have used hun xxxxxx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.