Thursday, 11 September 2008

Embossing...



The Tuesday extra at http://www.daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/ is to use embossing on your work. There is a great tutorial there too about different types of embossing - well worth having a look.

My cards were made using the Fiskars Shapeboss and are very simple cards, but very handy ones to have in the card box.



Materials used:
  • pink pearlescent double sided card
  • white base card
  • Fiskars Shapeboss
  • hydrangea decoupage
  • pale pink organza ribbon
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamp

11 comments:

Wendi said...

Wow Ann I love these 2 could be that they are pink and I am into pink at the moment, Harry's fault its his fav colour
That flower is gorgeous in the centre
Wendi x

Irene said...

Wow, gorgeous, fabulous. Love the shape boss

luv
irene
xxxx

Leanne said...

Absolutely beautiful xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgous cards Ann - I have the shapeboss and this template too but rarely use it these days. Maybe I should take another look!
Ann x

Chrissie said...

These are beautiful cards Ann, so simple and elegant and I just love the images and colours too.

sillymonkeycrafts said...

Fab embossing - the pink is to die for!

Bryony

SueH said...

Hi Ann, thanks for having a go at the Little Extra and for saying such nice things about my tutorial.

You say your card is simple but it's so pretty. I love the embossed layered look.

carolann said...

Stunning card hun looks so proffesional well done xxxx

Beryl said...

Thank you so much for sharing these cards. I have that template, in fact I was looking at it and my other templates on Tuesday and wondering what I could do with them. These cards are great.
Beryl xx

Heather said...

Great card Ann, love it.
What else can I say - 'Great minds think alike' we were obviously thinking along the same lines this week.
Hugs Heather xx

Max said...

It may be simple to you ... but it looks super to me (who needs to speak nicely to Santa for some kind've embossing gadget LOL)

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.