Sunday, 7 September 2008

Romance is in the air...


Having recently seen a wonderful video on how to use a corner punch (the slot type ones) to create a frame I have been playing most of the weekend.


This was my first attempt and has some not quite perfect edges, but I still quite like it.


Materials used:
  • Ek success corner punch

  • Wizard hearts die

  • gold mirri card

  • cream pearlescent with wood effect

  • Hero Arts self adhesive pearls

6 comments:

Irene said...

Wow, wow,wow, fantastic and fabulous.

I think you know I love it.

luv
irene

sillymonkeycrafts said...

It looks perfect to me!

Bryony

Ann Whitfield said...

It's very effective Ann and very elegant too - must be stunning "in the hand"
Ann x

Heather said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Ann.
Funnily enough I just order this corner cutter from Cut @ Home on Saturday - you've inspired me - I can't wait to get it now.
Hugs Rica xx

carolann said...

This is awesome work hun WTG xxxx

PixieHouse Creations said...

WOWEEEEEEE this is stunning Ann sooo elegant
Wendy xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.