Thursday, 26 February 2009

Ribbon Holder...


A little while ago I made a present for my dear friend, Irene. It was a ribbon holder. I put pictures of it on my blog, like you do and had my socks blown off when I was picked out by the team at Inspirational for the holder to be featured on their blog.

They show such amazing work on there and to be picked out is just so special.

I was also shocked because although I liked the holder and I know my friend loves it I felt, like you do when you try something like this out, that I could have done it better!




Well here is the new improved 'all singing and dancing' version and the exciting thing is that the holder is being featured at The Pink Elephant this week as our very first tutorial!!
Isn't that just fantastic? So if you would like to know how I put the ribbon holder together do pop over to The Pink Elephant and check out the tutorial.
Thursday is going to be Tutorial day twice a month and I really can't wait to see what exciting things the other members of the design team have in store for us.

8 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Fab tutorial Ann, and well deserved recognition too :) I may well have a go and give it as a pressie to my friend :)

Elaine x

Ann Whitfield said...

I remember when you first showed us this Ann and thinking "I wish I'd thought of that!" It's well worthy of being the first Pink Elephant tut - well done
Ann x

Max said...

Not surprised your Ribbon Holder tutorial was chosen as the 1st one at TPE 'cos it's just so fabby.
Only thing is, your fellow DT members are going to have a task and a half to follow it.
Now you're getting famous (or should that be infamous?) we'll be queueing for signed photos ... I'm first in line remember LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Beryl K said...

That is gorgous Ann, and congratulation for being on Inspirational - must check out that tutorial.
Beryl x

Michelle said...

Wow this is awesome! Heading over to TPE now to check out the tutorial =)


xoxo,
Michelle
http://imagdesigns.blogspot.com

Irene said...

Simply amazing and gorgeous.
I still love my first one.

luv
irene
xxxx

Ellibelle said...

Great tutorial. I need to make one of these, I have too much loose ribbon laying around. Love the cute images you used!

Heather said...

Congrats on being the fist to present a tutuorial on Pink Elephant - which I am definitely joining in this week. I think I have just about caught up from having a broken finger.
hugs Heather xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.